On 2013-04-12, Will Yardley wrote:
> On Fri, Apr 12, 2013 at 05:41:23PM -0300, Leonardo M. Ramé wrote:
> > Hi, many times I need to forward mails generated by Outlook, and would
> > like to edit the original mail as inline, but this apparently cannot be
> > done in mutt, at least with messages encoded as message/rfc822.
> >
> > Am I correct? is there a workaround?.
>
> Do you have $mime_forward set or unset?

I don't think it matters.  I'd be happy to be proven wrong, but I
haven't found any way in mutt to forward messages the way "everybody
else" does.

The closest I came was setting 'mailcap_path' to "/dev/null" to
prevent mutt from converting certain attachments to text/plain, then
tagging all message parts in the attachment menu and doing a tag
forward.

Regards,
Gary