I have been away from configuring my Mutt setup and somethings have
changed, or else I have forgotten what little I once knew.  History is
not updating and I can't figure out how to restart it.  In particular,
I also can't find any instruction, which is not surprising since it
always seemed to 'just work'. But now folder names that I no longer
use are repeatedly offered for use. I have tried renaming the old
.mutthistory to something else, and I should think Mutt would
automatically generate a new .mutthistory, but it does
not. Suggestions? I'm running Squeeze. Also my (old) .muttrc seems to
have variable names that are now undocumented, for instance I see 'set
wrap -4' left over from when I was running Etch (or maybe even before
that). I can't find any mention of plain 'wrap' in current docs.

TIA

--
Paul E Condon
pecon...@mesanetworks.net