................Mon 29.Jul'13 at 11:20:48 -0500, David Champion................
> * On 28 Jul 2013, fe...@crowfix.com wrote:
> > > Today as I was saving about 20 photos I received from my sister,
> > > I thought I wonder if there is a way to save all of the images
> > > attached to an email in one swoop as opposed to hitting s for each
> > > one.  How do you guys manage attachments?
> >
> > I wrote this small script; invoke it by "|muttrip dir".  It depends
> > on having ripmime installed.  The followup .pl program merely builds
> > a crude index.html file and reports how many files it found; you can
> > skip it.
>
> Adding to this theme: I receive voice mail as wav attachments, but I
> don't "view" them through mutt.  I have a procmail rule that sends
> voicemail messages to a python script (attached).  This script saves all
> audio/* attachments to a designated location with a unique filename.  It
> could easily be adapted as an ad hoc bulk attachment filer.
>
> --
> David Champion • d...@bikeshed.us

David, out of curiosity, how do you get voicemail sent to your email
server? that sounds like a great idea. My mobile has no signal where i
live; if I could get my voicemail sent to my server that would be
fantastic! It also sounds complex??