Hello.

I've configured mutt to view .xlsx attachments inline if they're not too
big.

Here is my configuration:
~/.mailcap:
application/vnd.openxmlformats-officedocument.spreadsheetml.sheet; ssconvert
--export-type=Gnumeric_stf:stf_csv '%s' fd://1 2> /dev/null | column -s, -t;
copiousoutput; description="Microsoft Excel Spreadsheet"; nametemplate=%s.xlsx

~/.muttrc:
message-hook ~A "source ~/.mutt/message_default.rc"
message-hook "~z <500K" "auto_view
application/vnd.openxmlformats-officedocument.spreadsheetml.sheet"

~/.mutt/message_default.rc:
unauto_view application/vnd.openxmlformats-officedocument.spreadsheetml.sheet

It works quite well, except that when I open a message with big
attachments, .xlsx files are not displayed inline (as expected), but the
mailcap command is still run. I can see that with "top". So I have to
wait for a long time before I can see message's body, which defeats the
purpose of the message-hook.

Is it possible possible to avoid that? Did I do something wrong?
--
Bernard Massot