Lately, I've found myself needing to change my replies' From address and
signature based on which address the original message was sent to.  I
thought reply-hooks would be perfect for this, but I kept getting jammed up
on my default send-hook.  I dug this gem out of the archive from 2002:

> However, you can inhibit send-hook's in the reply case by using the
> pattern '! ~Q' (not-replied) in the send-hook to tell when reply-hook's
> have been executed.

Oh, how I wish this was in the documentation near reply-hooks.

Perhaps it could be added in the future?

Cheers,

--
Matt Rechkemmer
mutt-l...@aesir-corporation.com