Right now I color my e-mails bright red when they match ~p. This is
useful, but it aso highlights when I am Cc'd on a message, and I would
like to only have e-mails that have me in the To header to be
highlighted.

Of course, I can use ~c and ~t, but this doesn't consult alternates
(since it requires putting in the expression to match), so it would
require me to manually maintain both alternates *and* the list of
colored expressions.

Is there some way to emulate having ~p only match messages To me without
also matching those which are just Cc'd to me without maintaining
another copy of my alternates?

Thanks.