Hello,

I'm connected to our corporate M$ server with IMAPS and when I do reply,
I'm using sendmail to handover the mail to my FreeBSD MTA ... provider
SMTP chain. This works fine.

The problem is: When it takes some time to edit the mail in vi, I
encounter on return to the mutt mail listing, that the IMAPS connection
was closed meanwhile (perhaps by our corporate firewall). Is there some
keep alive mutt could do in the background while I'm thinking and
editing?

Thx

        matthias
--
Sent from my FreeBSD netbook

Matthias Apitz, <g...@unixarea.de>, http://www.unixarea.de/ f: +49-170-4527211
UNIX since V7 on PDP-11, UNIX on mainframe since ESER 1055 (IBM /370)
UNIX on x86 since SVR4.2 UnixWare 2.1.2, FreeBSD since 2.2.5