m...@raf.org wrote:

> Karsten Brand wrote:
>
> > raf <m...@raf.org> wrote on Thu, Jun 26 13:55:
> > > for some reason i can't remember, i changed it to:
> > >
> > >     text/html; w3m -I %{charset} -T text/html -dump; copiousoutput;
> > >
> > > which does the formatting but doesn't give a list of referenced urls
> > > at the bottom so it's less useful.
> >
> > Maybe you can try this.
> >
> > text/html; /usr/bin/w3m -dump -I %{charset} -T text/html '%s' -o
> > display_link_number=1;
> > copiousoutput;
> > description=HTML Text;
> > nametemplate=%s.html
> >
> > Regards,
> > Karsten Brand
>
> hi karsten,
>
> thanks. that works too.
>
> cheers,
> raf

note: the '%s' should really be just %s because mutt puts single
quotes around the filename anyway so in cases where it matters
(i.e. spaces in the file name which doesn't happen anyway), the
extra quotes would defeat the purpose of putting them there.
but it's probably harmless if mutt always determines the file name.

cheers,
raf