Hello everyone,

I'm new to this list, I hope that this is the right kind of questions
and the right place where to ask them.

The short version of my question is: Is there a way for the
resend-message command to honor PGP signature/encryption settings
stored in the target message in the X-Mutt-PGP header?

The reason why I ask: I want to have postponed messages appear in my
inbox, and be able to recall them by selecting them in the index view
and hitting the 'R' key. I accordingly set postponed="inbox", but then
the recall-message commands insists on opening its own prompt to select
the message to recall (in other words, I found no way to recall the
selected message in the index). I accordingly use the resend-message
command (following the manual's description of it as "recall from
arbitrary folders"), but then this command ignores the encryption
settings for the postponed message (and chooses to have no
encryption/signature instead). Indeed, postponing the message stores a
message without encryption or signature, and merely indiates in a
X-Mutt-PGP header what the message setting was, and resend-messages
looks at the message itself to decide whether to sign or encrypt, rather
than using this header.

Hence the question above; but maybe my way to use =inbox as the
postponed folder is not the right way to obtain the behavior I want.

Thanks in advance for any advice!

Regards,

--
Antoine Amarilli