Hi,

I have Verizon and have been using mutt to send email without problems. As I
understand it, as of 8/1, the Verizon SMTP servers are "advertising" that
cram-md5 is available when in fact it isn't and this is causing me to recently
start to get an authentication error when I try and send mail out.

Is there a way to disable mutt from trying to do this authentication? I know
the smtp_authenticators is a list of methods to try but does someone know the
entire list mutt enabled SMTP tries? I could maybe list all BUT the cram-m5.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Russ

Sent from my iPhone