Hi all,

I'm trying to see if it's possible to color threads in a certain way.
At the moment I have this in my .muttrc:

    color index green default "~v"

Which very nicely makes the *top*-level email in a given thread green.

however, is it possible to get mutt to also assign a color to the
other emails in that thread somehow?  Might it also be possible to
give the top-level thread a different color to the other emails in
that thread?

I'm trying to make things easier on the eye in terms of threading, and
am trying to use colors to do it.

i wonder if it's possible to also assign random/different colors to
each thread in mutt?  that'd be cool.

TIA,

Michael