On Wed, Apr 29, 2015 at 3:14 AM, Heinz Diehl <htd...@fritha.org> wrote:
> On 28.04.2015, Xu Wang wrote:
>
>> Does someone have a script that they would be
>> interested in sharing which does a build that is sensible?
>
> Usually, I'm building it the easy way:
>
> 1. configure --enable-imap --enable-hcache --with-ssl --with-sasl
> 2. make
> 3. make install

Ah thank you. This is useful to me to see an example, even though I
could have gotten information from configure --help. I actually like
to see an example of what someone else does so I know that I am using
a sensible or common configure command.

>> For example, how to build the equivalent of mutt-patched? Or do you have
>> recommendations for a different set of patches to apply?
>
> I think you don't need one at all. At least I do not..

Ah, good to know. I guess I saw that since there is shipped
mutt-patched that it is very common to patch mutt. Also I have seen
that there is low level of development on mutt last few years so I
imagined (without much knowledge) that this meant maybe some things
were broken.

Xu