On Wed, May 27, 2015 at 5:57 AM, Marcelo Laia <marcelol...@gmail.com> wrote:
> When I choose to sent a doc form Libreoffice, the message was sent but
> without attached doc. How I could configure mutt+libreoffice to sent
> directly from libreoffice attached docs? Thank you.

Hello Marcelo,

Can you please be more clear about your problem? Can you give explicit
steps to reproduce your problem? Are you sending your document to a
mailing list? If so, sometimes mailing lists do not like certain
files. Can you test sending it to e.g. a different personal account?

When you say "sent directly from libreoffice" you mean to say that
from within the libreoffice application you wish to send an email?

Kind regards,

Xu