On Sun, May 31, 2015 at 11:41:49AM +0200, John Niendorf wrote:

> >>Derek> Come on Patrick, you are not new here...  You know full well that
> >>Derek> most mailer software does not have any list-reply function; mutt
> >>Derek> is a rare exception, and despite this being a mutt-related list,
> >>Derek> not the only mailer people use here.  If by now you still can't
> >>Derek> handle people posting both to mailing lists and to you directly
> >>Derek> at the same time, perhaps you should stop subscribing to mailing
> >>Derek> lists...
>
> Exactly - I've been on this list for a few years.  It seems that Patrick
> wakes up in a bad mood EVERY day.

Actually, most lists I'm subscribed to state in the mailing list policy
that personal copies are only acceptable if the OP *asks* to be CC'd. If
there is no list reply function then it is up to the poster to edit the
headers to conform to policy.

Alas, it seems that if you append 'Sent from my iPhone' then you are
excused. :(

oppressing." --- Malcolm X