* On Fri, Jun 19, 2015 02:56PM +0200 ybau...@gmail.com (ybau...@gmail.com)
muttered:
> Is there a key shortcut in the index/pager to display the MessageID of the
> current email?

As others noted there's <display-toggle-weed>.
Also you can change which headers are weeded by unignore/ignore.

If you really want to bind a key for that you could write a macro.
I assume you don't want to show message-id per default.

macro index i '<enter-command>ignore message-id<enter>'
macro index I '<enter-command>unignore message-id<enter>'
macro pager I '<exit><enter-command>unignore message-id<enter>\
<display-message><enter-command>ignore message-id<enter>'

HTH,
Michael
--
PGP-Key-ID:     EEE7D043