On Thu, Sep 10, 2015 at 05:19:22PM +0300, Jayson Willson wrote:
> Hello! Your words sound reasonable, and it seems like macro would be
> enough, and folder hooks are not needed.
> However, I am not sure, if I understand for all of this works, so it
> would be great to hear, what do those familiar with mutt say.
>
> --
> Yours sincerely, Jayson Willson

The folder-hook is executed when mutt changes to a given folder, therefore
it is not useful to source the file explicitly in the macro. From what I
see, with your setup, it is currently being sourced twice.

You can just get rid of '<enter-command>source[...]' in your macro and
replace '<change-folder>!' with '<change-folder>path_to_folder' (replacing
path_to_folder of course).

--
mwnx
GPG: AEC9 554B 07BD F60D 75A3  AF6A 44E8 E4D4 0312 C726