Hi everybody,

I'm bettering my mutt configuration and I've a problem. I can't choose
manually which e-mail account I want to use to send e-mails.

In my muttrc I've the following configuration:

folder-hook ~/Mail/gmail/* source ~/.mutt/account/gmailrc
folder-hook ~/Mail/edu/* source ~/.mutt/account/edurc

To be clear, this configuration runs. When I want to send an e-mail with
gmail I go into gmail folders, and the same for the other account.

What now I wan to do is:
- Adding a new account only for smtp and than be able to choose with
  which account send e-mails (with a macro?).

Or:
- Adding a new account, saving the e-mails I get and I send in the gmail
  account, always being able to choose with which account send the
  message.

Thanks for your help:)

Cheers :)

--