Is there any way to have the 'l' command (limit) default to include
searching the recipients email addresses in the sent mail folder?

Normally, when I press 'l' and enter a word, that word is searched for
in the email-address of the sender and in the subject, I think.

In the sent-email folder, I'd like to default to the email-address of
the recipient and the subject, since the email-address of the sender is
rather less useful there.

Is there anyway to do that? Optionally searching the entire body is fine
too, of course.

I've tried searching in the documentation, but I've not found what I'm
looking for. Do I need a limit-hook? Do I need a folder-dependent macro?

Thanks,
Jurriaan