On 25.01.16 14:14, Marco Dickert wrote:
> > In a macro, such as the one above, it seems that tag-prefix-cond needs
> > to be used instead. [...]
> >
> > Does that work?
>
> I don't know if I get you right, but I tried it that way:
>
>     macro pager ";"     <tag-prefix-cond>

Since my bindings work without the angle brackets, they appear to be a
documentation peculiarity. I grok their use for containing keyboard
chords, but they don't make much sense for a literal function name.

> This generates no error at startup, but does not work either (error: key not
> bound).

Hmm, even without <>, we get:

tag-prefix-cond: no such function in map

when in the split index/pager view. Looks a bit like a hint that it
won't work there?

Erik