I'm trying to set up a way to send periodic notices
to a list of people with the restriction that the
recipients email addresses not be generally visible,
thus they would be listed in the Bcc: header.

My approach is to create an email alias "tf...@jgcomp.com"
and a mutt alias "tfc" to be "Tuesday Fun Club - Community
Center" <tf...@jgcomp.com>.  This works fine.

Next step was to set up a send-hook on the tfccc email addr.
This would setup "my_hdr Bcc:" to be the list of recipients,
or later perhaps a mutt group alias for the list.  I've done
similar settings before, but not for the Bcc: header.

This step doesn't work.  Either nothing gets added or the
list gets added to the To: header.

I'm not sure if the approach is bad or something about my
syntax.  Any guidance would be appreciated?

--
Jon H. LaBadie                 mut...@jgcomp.com
 11226 South Shore Rd.          (703) 787-0688 (H)