On Sun, Jul 03, 2016 at 01:07:26PM +0200, Francesco Ariis wrote:
> On Sun, Jul 03, 2016 at 09:56:20AM +0200, DGSJ wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > I have a (small) problem with the color of the indent strings.
> > I have to use the interleaved format in a working group, and we use
> > symbols preceding the responses, to mark changes, comments etc.
>
> Hello DGSJ,
>     I think you might want to fiddle around with `quote_regexp`.
> Does that help?
> -F

Grazie mille Francesco!

Yes, it helps :)

The default settings of quote_regexp is:
set quote_regexp='^([ \t]*[|>:}#])+'

So if you remove the #, it won't be considered anymore as a quote symbol,
and the text following # will be shown in the same colour than the rest of
the fresh text.

--
Daniel Gutierrez San Jose
GPG pub ID = E62CA038