On Jul 27 19:19 -0700, Kevin J. McCarthy wrote:
> I think I see the problem.  Mutt is using a fixed buffer of size 1024
> when expanding the %r parameter.  I think when the system was designed,
> no one anticipated expanding 50+ keys in a single gpg invocation.  :-)

Yes, I was suspecting something like that.

> Right now, the best I can suggest is trying gpgme instead.  I'll work on
> a solution for a future release.

Thanks! I'll give gpgme a spin. I didn't find that much documentation,
though. I only need to set

    crypt_use_gpgme
    crypt_use_pka

instead of defining the various pgp_* variables (usually shipped in
gpg.rc)? Do they have any effect, then? Thanks, again.

best,
Steve