On Mon, Oct 17, 2016 at 11:28:02PM +0200, martin boeder wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm using mutt since a long time ago and started to use pgp
> now. It works fine for me, except one thing: If I get an
> message with an attachment mutt shows me the attachment inline
> only. Like this:
>
> [snip]

Hello,

I never had any issues with attachments and PGP (or I fixed them
a long time ago and don't remember). Could you attach an example
mail with the issue as mbox so I could try it with my setup?

What is the minimal muttrc for your gpg setup (don't forget
/etc/Mutt.d which might affect your settings)?

Regards
Simon
--
+ Privatsphäre ist notwendig