On 27.02.17 07:07, Kevin J. McCarthy wrote:
> Just to add another caution: if for some reason later on you decided to
> "set include=yes" in your .muttrc, the prompt would no longer occur and
> that leading "y" in the macro might end up sending the email!

I've taken the precaution of omitting the 'y', in favour of:
"set include=yes". (I think it's also quicker to do a d} in vim than to
respond to the include query in the generic case.)

Another data point; the reply-hook triggers fine on reply to a single
email, but tag two (even from the target sender), and it doesn't.
Checking multiple senders for a match is perhaps feature creep, I am
forced to admit. :-)

Erik