Xu Wang:

>> Just use procmail to filter the interesting mails to folder foo and open
>> only this
>
> Would this have permanent effects? I just want to do temporary.

procmail takes the incoming mail and sends it wherever you want.
You can have the email directed to various files.  I direct  my email
either to my main email "in" box or to one of several other files.
However, I think there is a way to make a copy of the email
so that all your mail could go to one place and specific ones
go to a special file.  Then you could delete the "temporary" file
and still have a copy in your main mail file.

Tom