On Fri, Sep 15, 2017 at 09:30:14AM -0700, Kevin J. McCarthy wrote:
> On Fri, Sep 15, 2017 at 06:12:01PM +0800, Yubin Ruan wrote:
> > I am currently backing mutt with a sock5 proxy (using proxychain). But when
> > leave my computer for a while, not touch anything, there would be error:
> >     tls_socket_read (The TLS connection was non-properly terminated.)
> >
> > and I have to pick up the connection again.
> >
> > So, is there any option for long/permenant connection?
>
> You could try decreasing $imap_keepalive.

That works pretty well. Thanks ;-)
But, still, mutt will hang for a while after some time of non-activity. I
guess that is because it is not multi-threaded and it have to stop the whole
program when checking for doing direct connection to the server? Is there any
way to rescue, perhaps making it multi-threaded?

Thanks,
Yubin