I want messages sent from one particular folder to have a different
From: address.

Currently the only settings I have in my muttrc that affect the From:
address are:-

    send-hook .  'my_hdr From: Chris Green <ch...@isbd.co.uk>'
    send-hook ~l 'my_hdr From: Chris Green <c...@isbd.net>'

I'd like to make it so that when I'm in a particular folder (which
will probably be called 'cl') my From: address will also be
c...@isbd.net.

So I need to add something like:-

    folder-hook cl 'my_hdr From: Chris Green <c...@isbd.net>'

However I'm a little unclear what else I need, do I need something
like:-

    folder-hook . 'my_hdr From: Chris Green <ch...@isbd.co.uk>'

and does it go before or after the specific 'cl one?  Plus, do these
two settings make the send-hook setting of my From: address redundant?
I still need the 'send hook ~l....' one of course.

--
Chris Green