On Tue, Mar 13, 2018 at 03:05:47PM -0700, Kevin J. McCarthy wrote:
> On Tue, Mar 13, 2018 at 02:39:47PM -0700, Kevin J. McCarthy wrote:
> > OSUOSL is making some adjustments to the lists right now (to fix the
> > errant http://mutt.org/mailman) links.  I think they have accidentally
> > goofed up the list ids and headers in the process.  I've let them know
> > about the problem - sorry for the confusion.
>
> Replying to myself to check the headers.  Please pardon the noise.

well, FWIW, I just happened to have set procmail to use a header
that (so far) remains intact, so (again, so far) I'm golden:

        # mutt-users
        :0:
        * ^TOmutt-users
        | $FORMAIL -A"X-procmail: Mutt-Users" >>$HOME/Mail/mutt-users

        # mutt-announce
        :0:
        * ^TOmutt-announce

--
---- Fred Smith -- fre...@fcshome.stoneham.ma.us -----------------------------
  Prince of Peace. Of the increase of his government there will be no end. He