On 19Dec2018 23:39, Victor Sudakov <v...@sibptus.ru> wrote:
Christian Ebert wrote:
* Victor Sudakov on Wednesday, December 19, 2018 at 19:44:27 +0700:
Cameron Simpson wrote:
On 19Dec2018 13:05, Victor Sudakov <v...@sibptus.ru> wrote:
Does this very message conform to the flowed format? [...]

I think so. It renders just fine in my mutt (flows nicely) and when I
look at the headers and text directly it all seems good. And if I send
both your message and one of mine off to my gmail account they both
render badly.

But your message doesn't flow in my mutt when I resize the terminal
window!

It would/will if you do a sync-mailbox - bound to $ by default
iirc.

I did not know that. I expected it to reflow on SIGWINCH or something.

It really does reflow on "$". Thank you.

It might be on redisplay: the display_filter gets rerun with a specific window. Just try switch to another message and back.

Cheers,
Cameron Simpson <c...@cskk.id.au>