On Wed, Jun 05, 2019 at 09:57:18AM -0700, Kevin J. McCarthy wrote:
On Wed, Jun 05, 2019 at 12:15:10PM -0400, Ben Gold wrote:
And what happens is Mutt ends up giving me this error and then I can't receive any new mail without quitting and restarting it.

I can't answer what has changed in your environment, but this is not true. Mutt doesn't enter a state where it stops checking for new mail after displaying this message.

I saw your reply to this message bounced due to a size limit.

However, I apologize: you are right. Mutt doesn't stop checking for new mail, but it looks like it may be discarding the previous notification. I will take a look at this.

--
Kevin J. McCarthy