   Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2019 14:44:51 +0000
   From: Tom Xyz via Haskell Community <discou...@haskell.org>
   To: fa...@ariis.it
   Subject: [Haskell Community] [Links] Announcing qfw

Are there any mutters who use Discourse? How did you solve/work around
this problem? It is a bit of a pain for me because I have hooks such:

   folder-hook fa-ml 'push <limit>!~l<enter>'

And as now they don't work on discourse messages.

Maybe beef up the limit? Untested:

 folder-hook fa-ml 'push <limit>!~l | ~f discou...@haskell.org<enter>'

Alternatively, if you autofile email you could get the filer to set an X-Label header and then filter on the label in mutt?

Cheers,
Cameron Simpson <c...@cskk.id.au>