Dear Colleagues,

I've been using gpg with Mutt for many years (like maybe 20 years) with
a simple line in muttrc: "source /usr/local/share/examples/mutt/gpg.rc"

However, after the recent upgrade to Mutt 1.12.0 (from the FreeBSD ports
collection) I started getting this error when trying to sign messages:

pg: can't query passphrase in batch mode
gpg: no default secret key: bad passphrase
gpg: signing failed: bad passphrase
Press any key to continue...

I swear I did not modify the vanilla /usr/local/share/examples/mutt/gpg.rc
(and frankly did not even look inside this file for many years).

How can I fix this new trouble with signing?

--
Victor Sudakov,  VAS4-RIPE, VAS47-RIPN
2:5005/49@fidonet http://vas.tomsk.ru/