> > The help (?) indicates that ^K is the default key to extract keys from a
> > message.
>
> The <extract-keys> function will try to import keys that have been attached
> to an email, for instance by <attach-key> in the compose menu.

Even in this email of yours, where signature is attached, I am getting
the same output on ":exec extract-keys". What are relevant settings in
gpg.rc that I may be doing wrong. I am currently setting only three
variables,

pgp_default_key
pgp_sign_as
crypt_autosign

I am including the shipped sample file from
"/usr/local/share/doc/mutt/samples/gpg.rc" in my .mutt/muttrc and then
including my ".mutt/gpg.rc" where I am overriding the above three
variables.

--
Pankaj
Planet Earth.

""
I want to buy a husband who, every week when I sit down to watch "St.
Elsewhere", won't scream, "Forget it, Blanche... It's time for Hee-Haw!"
                -- Berke Breathed, "Bloom County"