Hi!

Odd thing with an attachment, can someone advise?

My wife send me mail from aol.com with an attachment. when I received the
mail the attachment's filename was gibberish, NOT what she viewed
when she sent it:

filename="=?utf-8?B?Q09WSUQxOV9OZXdzbGV0dGVyX1Nlbmlvcl9DZW50ZXJfT3BlcmF0aW9uLnBkZg==?="

When viewed in mutt (with "v") it was that same name (though truncated).
when saved to disk it retained that weird name.

I had her resend it to my gmail account where it showed the correct
human-readable name.

Is there something I can do in mutt to deal with attachments with
garbled names? (I'm gussing it's mime--or other--encoded and Mutt didn't
decode it for me.)

Thanks in advance!

Fred

--