On Tue, May 05, 2020 at 09:36:09AM -0500, Kevin Monceaux wrote:

> With those pointers and Bing, I found that recent versions of Mutt have an
> example contrib/markdown2html python script in the source tarball that looks
> like it should be easily adaptable to do what I need.  I'm not a Python fan,
> so I may eventually convert it to Perl, but it will get me started.

It works!!  Thanks to everyone for the suggestions.

On top of the signature nit-picking my supervisors insist on top-posting
with no trimming when replying to e-mails.  Now I have one of them
complaining that my signature is at the bottom of my e-mails instead of
between my reply and the quoted text.  They're driving me crazier.

--

Kevin
http://www.RawFedDogs.net

What's the definition of a legacy system? One that works!
Errare humanum est, ignoscere caninum.