Hi,

Although I have already pleaded and begged my department colleagues not
to send me messages with attachments larger than 1MB, the unfortunate
ones continue to post messages with attachments over 25GB. These days,
when GMAIL increased the size limit to 50GB, I wanted to die. Today, I
received a message from GMAIL stating that my box is about to run out of
space. It's the end!

Please, is there a way for me to configure offlineimap, msmtp and mutt
to:

1. to check if the message has an attachment

2. to check the attachment size

3. If the attachment is larger than 1MB, send a message with the
following text: "Dear colleague, your message has not been delivered. My
system has detected that it contains attachments larger than 1MB. It was
blocked! Please upload the attachment in the cloud ( drive, dropbox,
onedrive, etc.) and send me the message again with the link to download
the attachment. Thank you very much! "

4. Purge the message from my local and remote dir

Is there a way to implement this?

Thank you so much!

--
Marcelo