On Wed, Jun 10, 2020 at 02:09:17PM -0400, Scott Brozell wrote:
> The organization i work for has forced on us office 365 multi factor
> authentication.  In addition to outlook duo they are supporting
> evolution and have setup a tenant and application id for it.
> Is it possible to use those with mutt ?

I don't have direct experience of this, but have you tried to set up an
"App Password" (which seems to be a password for accessing a specific
Office365 inbox over IMAP even when 2FA is enabled)?  See
https://serverfault.com/a/950594

--
A: When it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
Q: When is top-posting a bad thing?

()  ASCII ribbon campaign. Please avoid HTML emails & proprietary
/\  file formats. (Why? See e.g. https://v.gd/jrmGbS ). Thank you.