On Wed, Jul 29, 2020 at 03:45:13PM -0400, Logan Rathbone wrote:
With most any mailing list I've subscribed to, I've been able to use the L shortcut to list-reply and the mailing list has been auto-detected by mutt just fine.

However, with one list, which is managed by Google Groups as I understand, is not.

Here is the List-Post header, redacted so that the particulars of the private list are not divulged:

<mailto:memb...@redacted.org>

If I add 'lists memb...@redacted.org' to my muttrc, it allows list-reply to work properly.

Is this is a known issue with Google Groups-based mailing lists, or could something else be wrong with my configuration? I'd prefer not to have to add the lists line manually if I don't have to.

This looks like an old bug in Mutt's List-Post parser. Feel free to open a gitlab ticket. Regardless, I'll add to my todo list and make sure this fix is in the next release.

--
Kevin J. McCarthy