This message wraps the original message.

The sending domain has a DMARC p=reject policy, which unfortunately
can cause bounces.  See http://www.mutt.org/mail-lists.html#dmarc

To remove this message, please change the domain policy to p=none or
p=quarantine.
--- Begin Message ---
Hi,
Sorry I am very new (as of today) to mutt and I am trying to get started.

My set up is as follows: I use fetchmail and procmail to get my mail delivered
to Maildir mailboxes. So,my mail is inside folders in ~/Maildir in the
following manner:
~/Maildir/inbox~/Maildir/sent~/Maildir/drafts
~/Maildir/work/~/Maildir/work/user1~/Maildir/work/user2~/Maildir/bills~/Maildir/family
etc. I want to show this tree on a side-pane. So, my initial attempt at .muttrc
has the following: modified from mutt & Maildir Mini-HOWTO
set mbox_type=Maildir
set folder="~/Maildir"
mailboxes `echo -n "+ "; find ~/Maildir -type d -name "*" -printf "+'%f' "`

However, when I launch mutt, I get nothing and after a lot of blank stares
on-screen, I get: Mutt:/var/spool/mail/itsme [Msgs: 0 Inc:
20]----(date/date)--------(all)------

I was wondering if I could get some help.
My apologies for my questions and thank you for your help!
GT

--- End Message ---