This message wraps the original message.

The sending domain has a DMARC p=reject policy, which unfortunately
can cause bounces.  See http://www.mutt.org/mail-lists.html#dmarc

To remove this message, please change the domain policy to p=none or
p=quarantine.
--- Begin Message ---
On Saturday, October 24, 2020, 11:07:41 AM CDT, Remco Rijnders
<re...@webconquest.com> wrote:

On Sat, Oct 24, 2020 at 03:09:06PM +0000, Globe wrote in
<mailman.16040.1603552149.40933.mutt-us...@mutt.org>:

>Looking at: http://www.mutt.org/doc/manual/manual.html#sort, it seems to me
>that I should simply
>
>set sort=threads
>set sort_aux=reverse-date-received
>
>However, what I get is the threads, correctly, but the ones with most recent
>messages do not come up first. I want the threads with most recent activity
>coming up first. Can this be done in mutt? (I do not want reverse_threads.)

> Try changing the sort_aux to:

> set sort_aux=last-reverse-date-received

> Does that what you want? Without "last" it looks at the date of the first
> message in the thread, with it, it uses the last one of all the messages.

Thanks! For me, and also from the manual, I don't find this method:

Error in /home/gt/.muttrc, line 187: reverse-date-received: unknown sorting
method

Perhaps, you meant:

set sort_aux=reverse-last-date-received

which I tried as a guess, even though it does not seem to be in the manual but
does not give an error and seems to work. Thanks!!

--- End Message ---