On Thu, Feb 04, 2021 at 11:09:40AM -0600, Peng Yu wrote:
> I want to remove `To: undisclosed-recipients: ;` in the generated
> message when no To or Cc recipients are specified. I don't see an
> option to do this in the manual. Could anybody let me know if there is
> an option to remove it? Thanks.

There isn't.  This is intentional; all messages should have a named
recipient.  This isn't just for mail delivery; it's so recipients know
who the message is primarily intended for.  Using "undisclosed
recipients" instead clearly indicates that the sender intended for a
distribution list of people who are not explicitly named--they need
not and perhaps should not know about each other.

If you don't want that, you can name yourself as the recipient.

-=-=-=-=-