* Bhaskar Chowdhury <unixbhas...@gmail.com> [2021-09-18 07:31]:
>  Well, I am trying to figure out ,how it could be done . As the subject line
>  said , I need to create specific label on certain message and later wanted to
>  view them in pager . Probably if I wish , selecting one of them and see those
>  specific label mails.(Not sure though is this something "l" or
>  "limiting" features does?)

I use "Y" to edit label in Mutt, which is for a new header added and
looks as following:

Then if I do search like by using "/" I would enter: "~y MY-LABEL" to
find the next message, or I could limit the view to "MY-LABEL" labeled
messages by using "l" and "~y MY-LABEL", that is how you find those
messages.

--
Jean

https://www.fsf.org/campaigns