I was about to ask how one could select a series of (for example)
pictures in a directory as attachments rather than having to 'a' each
one.

However, on trying it, I discovered that tagging the attachments and
then hitting Return on the last tagged attachment does attach all the
files selected with 't'.  Good! :-)

But, unlike in the index view, tagging doesn't mark the tagged
attachments in any way so with a long list and/or if you only want to
attach some files from a long list it's a bit awkward.

Is this a bug or an enhancement request?

I'm running mutt version 2.0.5 on xubuntu 21.10.

--
Chris Green