Le Mon, Dec 20, 2021 at 04:16:52PM -0500, Patrick Shanahan a écrit :
> Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2021 16:16:52 -0500
> From: Patrick Shanahan <p...@opensuse.org>
> To: mutt-users@mutt.org
> Subject: Re: see attached  html documents along with chromium
>
> * Gerard ROBIN <g.rob...@free.fr> [12-20-21 14:35]:
> > Hello,
> > I have to go to a site, https://www.doctolib.fr/, which is not compatible
> > with firefox, so I installed chromium and I set chromium as default
> > browser but when I click on "m" it is firefox that starts. I tinkered with
> > the /etc/mailcap file but was unsuccessful.
>
> works for me with firefox ???
> MozillaFirefox-95.0.1-1.1.x86_64
> openSUSE Tumbleweeds

works for me too up to a point. When I give my password, then I see two pdf
files to download. Ok I click on it and I get error:
Une erreur technique est survenue, nous
faisons tout pour la résoudre le plus
rapidement possible. Veuillez réessayer
ultérieurement. Si le problème persiste
contactez le support.

A technical error has occurred, we
do everything to solve it the most
quickly possible. Try Again
later. If the problem persists
contact support.
They are liars, no support.

I scanned the site back and forth and finally found a page that clearly
stated that their site was incompatible with firefox and that it worked
optimally with windows and chromium only.
I think that if the "m" key starts chromium I will be able to download
the pdf files without error under linux.

--
Gerard