I've been getting occasional spam recently that follows a common
pattern in the From: header.  Below is the full header section of
one of these emails, as an example:
>From MAILER-DAEMON  Tue Feb  1 10:20:50 2022
From: "WeTeachSex"   <support_id:8234...@fmkssuvrxj.com>
Subject: =>> The #1 secret to squirting  <<==
To: c...@aaaaa.org
Date: Tue, 01 Feb 2022 16:06:21 +0100

One feature they all share is that "support_id:" prefix in the fake
email address.  I thought it should be easy to find them all with
~fsupport_id ... but that consistently finds nothing, even when that
message is right there in my inbox.

I tried both l~f'support_id' and /~f'support_id' and in both cases
it found nothing.  Limit gave me a blank mailbox, and / search said
"not found".

(I also tried /~fMAILER in case it would match on the envelope sender
line, but that did not find this message either)

Anyone know what might be happening here?
  -- cos