Dnia Sat, Jun 04, 2022 at 01:50:00PM -0400, Albert R. Pyott
napisaƂ(a):

> Hello, I have gmail working on one computer and yahoo on
> another.  Thus, two muttrc files.  What is the best way to set these
> up on one system? I've read that this involves "hooks" and things that
> I don't understand too well.  Is there an easy model to follow?

You can use hooks to run config commands when entering a mailbox. I
don't like this approach for reasons.

I prefer to split my mutt config into individual rc files and source
them in main config. This way, I can split configuration into shared
common config and per-account config and launch mutt for a given
account by pointing it to a specific config file.

Best regards,
Chris Narkiewicz