On Tue, Jun 07, 2022 at 08:31:50PM +0200, Marcus C. Gottwald wrote:

> In order to avoid accidentally sending a message because of fat
> fingers, I moved from using "y" to "Y":
>
>    bind compose y noop
>    bind compose Y send-message

Thanks for the suggestion.  While a nice idea, I don't think this will
work in my case.  I already have the following:

# Automatically call the spell checker before sending mail
macro compose y "<ispell><send-message>" 'Send message w/spell check'

To be precise, what I would like is the ability to cancel sending when
my ispell check shows me something that requires manual intervention.
It would be nice to have a confirmation come up after spell
checking, but before sending.  Then, I could cancel the actual send and
fix the error, and then send again.

-Bryan