Hi all,

I've been using mutt for a bit now. I really like it, because it's
vastly more efficient than the GUI MUA I was using before and so much
more configurable; there are a LOT of options! It seems here lately I
learn about a new one every day that I just happen to have a use for.

I imagine there are a number of users who, like me, enjoy tinkering
with and tweaking their setup, adjusting every detail to their liking.
So for those who do:
* Have you done anything unusual with your configuration? Why?
* What's your favorite thing about your mutt configuration? Why?
* If you could give three tips to a new user, what would they be?

Cheers!
--
Christopher Conforti <christop...@conforti.xyz>