On Wed, Aug 31, 2022 at 07:27:19PM +0200, Jan Eden via Mutt-users wrote:

On 2022-08-31 11:51, X Tec wrote:

Also, how can I *forward* messages to other users?

Just hit f while the message is selected in the pager.

An alternative to forwarding is "bouncing"
using "B" rather than "f".

When bouncing, the message body and the subject line
are unchanged.  You have no opportunity to add comments.

I use it mostly for email that should have been addressed
to both my wife and myself but only came to me.  I bounce
it to my wife and she has a clean copy as if she were
addressed in the original "To:" or "Cc:" lists.

--
Jon H. LaBadie                 j...@labadie.us
 154 Milkweed Dr                 (540) 868-8052 (H)