Hi:

I am a new mutt user and spent some time reading some of the docs about
mailing lists, but probably missed something that would help in my case.

I am subscribed to some high traffic email lists (linux kernel development
stuff).

There are two cases I am trying to deal with which are fairly similar:

  1. I am subscribed to a mailing list. I start a thread (usually with git
     send-email) on the list and other developers on the list reply via
     "reply-all". Since they reply-all, their message will contain the
     email list I am subscribed to and my personal email address added to
     the TO or CC line.

  2. Occasionally, there are existing threads on the list and others will
     reply to a message I didn't author, but add me to the CC to ask for my
     input.

Is there any way to get mutt to highlight/colorize/mark or somehow
indicate to me messages which specifically have my email in the TO or CC
line so that I don't miss those?

Right now I have a basic muttrc that has:

set sort=threads
lists netdev@...

and some basic color options.

I am worried about potentially missing messages on the list which mention
me specifically since the message would just appear in some random thread
on the list that I may otherwise not read unless mutt informed somehow that
the message had me in the TO or CC.

Thanks,
Joe